Terms & Conditions
Advance Reservation Fee:
- $200.00 unless the full rental price is less which in that case the fee is the full rental price. This fee goes toward your rental fee when you arrive.
- For multiple day rentals, Advance Reservation Fee is $200.00 times each day of the rental.
- If your reservation is made with less than 48 hrs to cruise time or in the case of the 14 day cancellation period for holiday and event weekends full payment is due at time of reservation.
Boat Rental Cancellation Policy:
- All cancellations or changes must be made by phone no cancellations will be accepted via text or email.
- Advance Reservation Fee is refundable with 48 hrs. notice prior to Scheduled Check In Time except Holidays, Holiday Weekends and Event Weekends when it is 14 Days, or in the event of Inclement Weather, less 3.5% Credit Card Processing Fee.
- In the event of cancellation less than 48 hrs. prior or in the case of 14 Days for Holiday/Event Weekends to scheduled check in, the renter will forfeit the advance reservation fee and if we are unable to rent the watercraft to another party the renter will be responsible for the full rental fee.
Cruiser Charter Advance Reservation Fee:
- Cruiser Charter Advance Reservation Fee is 50% of the Charter Rate. This fee goes toward your charter fee when you arrive.
Cruiser Charter Cancellation Policy:
- Cruiser Charter Advance Reservation Fee is refundable with 14 days notice prior to Scheduled Check In Time, or in the event of Inclement Weather, less 3.5% Credit Card Processing Fee.In the event of cancellation less than 14 days prior to scheduled
- In the event of cancellation less than 14 days prior to scheduled check-in, the renter will forfeit the advance reservation fee.
- A pre-approval for $300.00 is applied to credit card at check in. Upon return of watercraft with no damage the preapproval is removed from the card.
Super Fun Mat:
- If Super Fun Matt is damaged in any way renter will be charged $300.00 and the damaged matt becomes the renter’s property.
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels or refund in the event reserved boat is unavailable due to unforeseen damages or mechanical failure. We will make every effort to contact you in the event your boat becomes unavailable or a substitution is necessary.
- Must be 18 to rent any watercraft, must be 18 to drive any watercraft.
- Boater Safety Course Required for persons born after Jan. 1, 1984. Take the Course Online Here: Missouri Boater Safety Course
Captain/Boat Driver Services:
- As per the U.S. Coast Guard regulations, a “Six Pack” Capt. may take up to 6 passengers for pay.
- For 7-12 passengers a Master Captain is required.
- Boat Driver Service Rate $20.00/hr. Captains are independent contractors paid directly by the customer at the beginning of the voyage. Gratuities are customary. Please arrange for a captain as far in advance as possible.